You are searching about Average Weight For A 5 1 13 Year Old Boy, today we will share with you article about Average Weight For A 5 1 13 Year Old Boy was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Average Weight For A 5 1 13 Year Old Boy is useful to you.
What Causes Penis Shrinkage: 5 Things That Cause a Man’s Sausage to Shrink and How to Beef It Up!
It’s a familiar trope; a man frolics with his lover in the ocean under a moonlit sky. All is romance incarnate until it’s time to walk back onto the beach. As he emerges like Neptune, proud triton in hand, he notices he couldn’t fight a seahorse with what he’s packing since the cold water and colder night air have shrunk his schlong. Well, this isn’t the kind of penis shrinkage dealt with here. That temporary, chilly-weather inducing shrinkage is nothing to be concerned with; it’ll be back to full shaft in minutes. However, penile atrophy is a different story. It happens when the penis becomes smaller due to a significant loss of penile tissue. Not all penile atrophy is permanent, however, and can often be helped and even reversed. Let’s get the skinny on penis shrinkage and what to do about it.
What Causes Penis Shrinkage?
Penile atrophy can be caused by a number of things, some of them being permanent, and some of which can be changed with lifestyle adjustments. Here are five of the most common things that will make a member into a Shrinky-Dink.
1) Dunlap Syndrome – This phenomenon happens when the belly ‘dun laps” over a man’s belt due to weight gain in the abdomen. While it sounds like a joke, it really isn’t. The penis is attached to the abdominal wall, so when the stomach inflates (gains weight), it pulls the penis into it, making it appear smaller. A man can get those inches back by losing weight.
2) Smoking Shrinks the Stick – Smoking withers and damages blood vessels in the penis, which then prevents blood from filling the penis resulting in a semi or no erection at all. Think that’s something from the No Smoking Council? It was proved by a study out of Boston University of Medicine that concluded male smokers had smaller penises. Ready to go cold turkey now?
3) Medication – Now, take this with a grain of salt because it would be unwise to stop a medication that’s treating an underlying condition to get a few millimeters back. Some prescription medications such as Adderall, antipsychotics, and antidepressants can cause penis shrinkage. See a doctor to chat about potential options.
4) Peyronie’s Disease – Penile fibrosis, commonly known as Peyronie’s disease, affects over 20 percent of men over 40. It is the buildup of scar tissue that causes the penis to extensively curve when hard. Peyronie’s can produce a reduction of both length and girth in the penis.
5) Aging – Sorry, but this is one a man can’t really stop in its tracks. Over a man’s lifetime, scar tissue from decades of marathon sex and sports injuries can damage erectile tissue, resulting in penis shrinkage.
Treating Penis Shrinkage?
Here are three ways men can deal with penile atrophy:
1) Get down to a healthy weight. Weight loss, as previously discussed, will give a man some of his length back. It also improves blood flow, which makes the penis look fuller and bigger.
2) Quit Smoking. In less than three months, a man can see dramatic results from kicking the habit, and that includes in the trousers.
3) Surgery. Only appropriate for severe cases, men with excessive scar tissue can find help with surgery, but it won’t reverse shrinkage. It will improve sexual performance and feeling, however.
Preventing Penis Shrinkage
While a man can’t avoid aging, there are several things he can do to prevent penis shrinkage. Here are five things a man should incorporate today:
1) Maintain a healthy weight.
2) Practice safe sex – both with condoms and with caution.
3) Wear a cup or other protective device for risky athletic activities.
4) Have frequent erections to “workout” the penis, keeping blood flow regularly re-oxygenating the penile tissues.
5) Use a specially formulated penis health creme (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil , which has been clinically proven safe and mild for skin) daily to protect delicate penile skin. These crèmes include essential vitamins, amino acids, nutrients, and minerals, which keep the penis active, vigorous, and healthy for years to come.
Video about Average Weight For A 5 1 13 Year Old Boy
You can see more content about Average Weight For A 5 1 13 Year Old Boy on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Average Weight For A 5 1 13 Year Old Boy
If you have any questions about Average Weight For A 5 1 13 Year Old Boy, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Average Weight For A 5 1 13 Year Old Boy was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Average Weight For A 5 1 13 Year Old Boy helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Average Weight For A 5 1 13 Year Old Boy
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Average Weight For A 5 1 13 Year Old Boy
Average Weight For A 5 1 13 Year Old Boy
way Average Weight For A 5 1 13 Year Old Boy
tutorial Average Weight For A 5 1 13 Year Old Boy
Average Weight For A 5 1 13 Year Old Boy free
#Penis #Shrinkage #Mans #Sausage #Shrink #Beef