You are searching about Can You Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight, today we will share with you article about Can You Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Can You Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight is useful to you.
Lupus Diet Do’s and Don’ts – Nutritional Healing For Lupus
Several years ago I was diagnosed with lupus. I could barely get out of bed or walk, had trouble holding a glass of juice due to joint pain, had body aches all over my body, endured a low and constant fever, and had uncontrollable itching on my arms with rashes. I knew my life, as I knew it, was over. I was petrified.
During my first (and last) visit to the rheumatologist I asked what I could do to support my health or to keep my lupus symptoms from worsening. She casually replied ‘Come back when you’re worse and I’ll give you steroids‘. In an effort to get some kind of supporting information, I picked up a question about diet and whether there were any foods I should be eating or avoiding. His response was: ‘keep eating what you want, it won’t make a difference’.
After another attempt to get something useful to work with to help myself, I realized I was dealing with lupus myself. In an internal fit of anger at his cold and aloof demeanor, I decided in that moment that I was going to cure my lupus (with the added benefit of never enduring the presence of that “specialist” again). I did it. I no longer have lupus.
As someone who has recovered from Lupus, I am often asked about the importance of diet. Many people tell me that even their doctor has told them that diet doesn’t matter. To this I ask you to consider ‘what you eat also matters when you are healthy‘? Of course it does, and it’s much more important when you suffer from health issues!!
In fact, diet matters so much that there are many testimonials from others who are completely cured of just a lupus diet. Other serious common problems that diet has been responsible for reversing also include fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome, heart disease, cancer, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, migraines, allergies, and asthma, just to name a few.
Your diet is a powerful foundation to work from to support your health, reduce inflammation and pain, and provide your body with what it needs to begin healing. (For more information on my story and other healing modalities such as supplements and energy medicine as well as an essential lupus diet, visit my site listed below).
Below are the top 7 lupus diet dos and don’ts to support your recovery.
The 7 best lupus diets you shouldn’t do
- Don’t drink alcohol, pop (aka soda for those in the US!), energy drinks, or other unhealthy “acidic” beverages, including public or treated drinking water facilities.
- Don’t eat processed foods or foods with unhealthy preservatives like monosodium glutamate (which includes most foods in the middle islands of the big food chains).
- Don’t eat red meat. Some fish like salmon is great and chicken. For some, even these can trigger flares, so be aware of how that makes you feel.
- Avoid fatty foods (such as monosaturated fats, trans fats, saturated fats, and some omega 6 polyunsaturated fats) found in commonly baked, fried, and junk foods.
- Avoid the 4 white foods, including salt, sugar, white flour (refined carbohydrates and starches), and dairy products.
- Avoid spicy foods. Spices are known to trigger flares.
- Avoid artificial sweeteners. These are toxic and many believe they even induce disease (I agree). There is no compelling reason to use this product and it will not help you lose weight.
The 7 best lupus diets to do
- Eat a diet that consists mostly of simple, natural whole foods such as fruits and vegetables in its raw form.
- Eat foods that are easy to digest, such as soaked almonds, soups, fruit/vegetable smoothies, and salads made from natural, raw ingredients.
- Make sure you drink at least 8 glasses of water throughout the day. This supports the elimination of toxic buildup in the body and a faulty digestive process common to lupus sufferers.
- Support your body by supplementing with digestive enzymes and probiotics. Most lupus patients do not absorb food and nutrients properly and need extra enzymes to support the healing process.
- You need to consume enough essential fatty acids (EFAs) or supplement with them. This will help you reduce inflammation and thus reduce pain and avoid flare-ups.
- Avoid foods that cause food sensitivities or allergies. You need to be tested for this to be sure of your body’s specific needs. Some tests indicate no food sensitivities (like sugar, salt, etc.), so keep a journal of your body’s reactions to foods.
- Eat a varied diet, rich in alkaline, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory foods. Always clean your food well (including organic foods).
The above lists are the basic principles that your lupus diet should follow. There are many, many other details of a lupus diet and nutrition that can and will support your body’s homeostasis and healing process.
As you may have experienced, your doctor will not provide you with a healing regimen, so you must find ways to learn to work with your body in a healing crisis. There are many, many answers that will help you reduce your lupus symptoms, even reversing them entirely. Your lupus diet should be your first line of defense.
Some of the benefits you will soon experience from a lupus diet include:
- Reduced inflammation, pain and swelling
- Decreased muscle pain, tissue damage and strain on organs
- Significantly increased Stamina and Stamina
- Greater mobility
- Reduced body fat
- Relief from constipation, bloating and irregularity
- Improved memory and cognitive functioning
… To name just a few!
There’s no question that what we eat affects how we feel physically, emotionally and spiritually, and how our immune system works to help us heal. Support yourself with highly nutritious foods that work with your body and your immune system, not against it. A car can only run on dirty oil until it runs out. Don’t let that happen to your body.
The body is better able to heal itself when you eat foods that support the immune system and the healing process, while avoiding foods that interfere with it.
Remember, lupus healing is possible. Learn how to implement the appropriate lupus diet, supplements, and other natural modalities that will support the healing process by visiting my site listed below.
Video about Can You Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight
You can see more content about Can You Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Can You Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight
If you have any questions about Can You Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Can You Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Can You Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Can You Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Can You Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight
Can You Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight
way Can You Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight
tutorial Can You Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight
Can You Eat Whatever You Want And Still Lose Weight free
#Lupus #Diet #Dos #Donts #Nutritional #Healing #Lupus