You are searching about On Average.How Much.Weight.Is.Lost.With Lapband Surgery, today we will share with you article about On Average.How Much.Weight.Is.Lost.With Lapband Surgery was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic On Average.How Much.Weight.Is.Lost.With Lapband Surgery is useful to you.
Lap-Band Success Story Part 2 – Achieving "Results Not Typical"
In my last post “Lap-Band Success Story: Achieving “Not Typical” Results (Part 1),” I shared my strategy for achieving and maintaining a normal weight after gastric bypass surgery. In this article we will look at these strategies in more detail. As a refresher here is my understanding of the reality of average weight loss, or “typical results”, for people with severe weight problems based on my research:
For diet and exercise/health care:
- 25% of overweight (EWL) in 10 – 40% of patients ONLY
- 95% of patients relapse (you can say yo-yo)
For Gastric Banding:
- 50% of excess weight lost (EWL) in average patients at 2 – 3 years
- Results are durable and similar to those of gastric bypass patients at 3 years and beyond according to published studies
I have experienced the life-changing benefits of Lap-Band surgery – losing 90 pounds or 100% of my excess weight, and keeping it off since 2007. A typical result for me is losing and maintaining half my weight. a lot. Expanding on my first post, here’s what I learned about how to get “NOT TYPICAL RESULTS.”
- Journaling helped me make small changes in what I ate to increase protein and decrease calories. Journaling helps keep me accountable; even today I keep a diary from time to time.
- I always have a plan, or at least a plan B. I’m on the go a lot, and I seem to have unlimited access to foods that can keep me busy. I always have a supply of food to ensure my success. I’m not afraid to order specials at restaurants, or ask hotels to open the gym at 4:30 in the morning. DO NOT LEAVE HIM.
- Having a good support system is so important, ALWAYS. Continue to build your team.
- Remember that this time your weight loss is very permanent. You will never fail again. You will not suddenly wake up fat again. You have tools to help with portion size, hunger and satiety. As long as you operate the device, it will help you.
- Yes, filling can still help; this is one of the unique features of the group that no other weight loss surgery has.
- Stay close to your surgeon and his staff. Take advantage of the resources they offer.
- Pay in advance; by helping others on this journey, I’m always learning, and it’s fun!
- Work on your body image; it takes a long time to see your new body as others see it. Enjoying what I see in the mirror helps me stay motivated. Learn to say thanks when someone compliments your looks. It’s hard for us, who struggle with our weight.
- Admit when you’re struggling and ask your team for help.
- Get your exercise routine right. There are many benefits of exercise. Cardio burns calories; more muscle burns more calories, muscle is thicker than fat so you lose inches, exercise is good for your physical and mental health. And then for me there are happy endorphins – I am addicted to. Exercise keeps me mentally and physically fit which starts a whole cycle of fun.
- Reward yourself and take care of your body.
- Live your life. Do the things you’ve always refused to do because you’re too fat, or ashamed.
It is important to be clear about your goals for weight loss, health and quality of life. If you have a Lap-Band or REALIZE band, you can learn from others who have been successful in the Banded Living community to get the most out of your device.
Video about On Average.How Much.Weight.Is.Lost.With Lapband Surgery
You can see more content about On Average.How Much.Weight.Is.Lost.With Lapband Surgery on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about On Average.How Much.Weight.Is.Lost.With Lapband Surgery
If you have any questions about On Average.How Much.Weight.Is.Lost.With Lapband Surgery, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article On Average.How Much.Weight.Is.Lost.With Lapband Surgery was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article On Average.How Much.Weight.Is.Lost.With Lapband Surgery helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles On Average.How Much.Weight.Is.Lost.With Lapband Surgery
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords On Average.How Much.Weight.Is.Lost.With Lapband Surgery
On Average.How Much.Weight.Is.Lost.With Lapband Surgery
way On Average.How Much.Weight.Is.Lost.With Lapband Surgery
tutorial On Average.How Much.Weight.Is.Lost.With Lapband Surgery
On Average.How Much.Weight.Is.Lost.With Lapband Surgery free
#LapBand #Success #Story #Part #Achieving #quotResults #Typicalquot