You are searching about Why Do I Eat So Much And Not Gain Weight, today we will share with you article about Why Do I Eat So Much And Not Gain Weight was compiled and edited by our team from many sources on the internet. Hope this article on the topic Why Do I Eat So Much And Not Gain Weight is useful to you.
Natural Bodybuilding The Key To Endless Growth Part II
In the first part of this episode we examined how to build a road map to get to your destination. We talked about training the nervous system, innervating specific body parts for symmetry, and advanced training.
In Part II we will look at the most common challenge bodybuilders face, and that is nutrition. Unfortunately there is so much confusion about what to eat, when to eat, how much to eat, and so on that it’s nearly impossible to figure out what to do. Eating to grow is also very different from eating to get shredded, so the key point to remember is that your diet needs to evolve with your physique.
Consistency and self-discipline in eating are the two main keys to long-term success in whatever meal plan you are on. Successful bodybuilders always plan ahead and prepare meals well in advance. If you don’t plan your meals and carry them with you at all times, you will invariably fail to give yourself the best possible returns. Hoping that restaurants, friends or relatives serve “bodybuilding food” is unrealistic and leads to frustration and lack of progress.
Most of the people I’ve met who couldn’t gain weight or lose weight were simply because they hadn’t prepared their food ahead of time. It sounds simple, and it is simple, but few overlook this critical point. Don’t be one of those people who doesn’t prepare meals in advance. In the Freaky Big Naturally training there is an entire section on food preparation to keep you on your meal plan. I learned these food preparation and food avoidance skills through years of trial and error. Many people think it’s a matter of willpower or no willpower but in reality it’s simple pre-preparation.
Here are some simple rules to remember”
1. Always carry 1-2 more meals with you than you think you need. This way any delays in your schedule won’t stop you from eating.
2. Always eat before going to the grocery store, cinema or other social occasions where non-nutritious food will be served as this will reduce cravings for junk food.
3. Pack food in bulk and use Tupperware containers so you can grab quick meals anytime. You’ll also find that it takes very little extra time to prepare 10 meals as one meal does. This time saver will make your life much more efficient and your meal plan will be easy to follow too.
4. Eliminate all artificial sweeteners. Artificial sweeteners cause sugar cravings, wreak havoc on metabolism and brain function, and can have negative effects on overall health. Eliminate them from your diet immediately and switch to stevia or raw honey for sweetness. NO diet soda.
5. Drink lots of water every day. Dehydration is often misinterpreted as hunger. Drink a liter of water 30 minutes before eating or when you feel hungry and you will see how it curbs your appetite significantly.
6. Put some nutritious snacks in your car, on your home office desk just about anywhere you spend a significant amount of time. You will quickly develop a habit of healthy eating and junk foods will quickly lose their appeal.
7. Plan a regular junk food meal once a week. This is a powerful lesson that begins building a willingness to understand delayed gratification. Whenever you crave junk food, simply cut it out and plan to eat it on a set day. By the end of the week you can go over the list and go eat those foods guilt-free. Often on junk food day you won’t want the food or it won’t taste as good as you expected. Over time you will develop more control over your cravings and reduce negative guilt associations with food.
This list isn’t all and ends eats, but it does give you a start to work with.
Keep in mind that your meal plan should evolve over time. Your body will naturally adapt from craving different types of foods depending on a variety of factors such as season, nutrient levels, body PH balance, training needs and conditioning levels to name a few.
Recording how food affects you as biofeedback is critical to understanding the powerful effects of food on your mood and performance. Review your food diary regularly so that you become aware of your eating patterns and develop awareness of how each food affects your body. Clients are always amazed at how much they can learn about food by simply recording their eating patterns for a few months.
A final note is also to remember that you must master nutrition and training before supplements can be effective. So many people try the opposite and end up frustrated. No supplement can make up for a poor diet or poor workout, so promise to master these two before wasting your money on supplements. Once you master your diet, the right supplement at the right time can do wonders for enhancing performance, but the supplement rarely delivers when the diet is poor.
In the third part of this installment we will try to have a big reason why. The key to realizing your full physical potential.
Video about Why Do I Eat So Much And Not Gain Weight
You can see more content about Why Do I Eat So Much And Not Gain Weight on our youtube channel: Click Here
Question about Why Do I Eat So Much And Not Gain Weight
If you have any questions about Why Do I Eat So Much And Not Gain Weight, please let us know, all your questions or suggestions will help us improve in the following articles!
The article Why Do I Eat So Much And Not Gain Weight was compiled by me and my team from many sources. If you find the article Why Do I Eat So Much And Not Gain Weight helpful to you, please support the team Like or Share!
Rate Articles Why Do I Eat So Much And Not Gain Weight
Rate: 4-5 stars
Search keywords Why Do I Eat So Much And Not Gain Weight
Why Do I Eat So Much And Not Gain Weight
way Why Do I Eat So Much And Not Gain Weight
tutorial Why Do I Eat So Much And Not Gain Weight
Why Do I Eat So Much And Not Gain Weight free
#Natural #Bodybuilding #Key #Endless #Growth #Part